We found this charming blog on Momentum Mag and just had to share it. There are helpful tips about:
- Dressing for the Ride. Good advice whether you are keeping it simple or want to participate in Austin’s next Bicycle Fashion show.
- Sorting out your Route (map or app) ahead of time
- Changing a Flat. Also, identify bike shops near your route they are always willing to help.
- Riding in Rain. Since we have summer heat, here are recommendations for making the summer ride easier: stay well-hydrated (and eat, too), make essential trips in the cooler parts of the day, use sunscreen, wear clothing that can take in sweat and then dry off quickly, use panniers (bike bags) instead of backpacks, and get on a bus when you’ve had enough.
- How to look Professional after cycling.
Check it out … Get ready … Bike to Work Day is coming soon.