What would you say to the roll out this month of more than 40 total B-cycle stations and 400 bikes on the ground? How about “Let’s ride!”
Austin bike share fans will be pleased to learn B-cycle has been hard at work putting in stations just where you want them! You can find all of the stations on B-cycle’s website, but here are a few we thought we’d highlight.
Anyone for a dip in the pool? Barton Springs now has a station!
For live music lovers: you now have a station at 7th and Red River.
For BBQ lovers: you can now get front row parking next door to Franklin BBQ.
And of the first 26 stations on the ground, which ones do Austinites love the most?
Here are the Top 10 most-used Austin B-cycle stations:
10. Barton Springs Rd. & Riverside Dr.
9. 4th St. & Congress Ave.
8. 2nd St. & Congress Ave.
7. Republic Square @ Guadalupe St. & 4th St.
6. South Congress Ave. & James St.
5. Long Center @ South 1st St. & Riverside Dr.
4. Convention Center / 4th St. @ MetroRail station
3. 5th St. & Bowie St.
2. Capitol Station / Congress Ave. & 11th St.
Drumroll please…the #1 Austin B-Cycle station is:
1. City Hall / Lavaca St. & 2nd St.