A new e-book by PGI is one of the best resources we have seen in quite a while. It packs in a lot of great information in 13 short pages to help you talk with your company’s management about the benefits of teleworking as well as tips and strategies for telecommuting workers.
Here are a few facts to mention to your boss:
- On productivity – On average, teleworkers produce 43% more business volume than in-office counterparts.
- On Cost Savings – The average business would save up to $11,000 per employee per year – an incredible $700 billion per year in the U.S. alone—if employees telecommuted part time.
- On Desirability – 72% of employers say telework has a high impact on employee retention.
- On Sustainability – 2 billion gallons of gas would be saved annually by a U.S telecommuting workforce.
- Here are a few facts for your co-workers:
- On Productivity – 86% of telecommuters say they are more productive in their home office.
- On Cost Savings – Annually, employees can save up to $3,800 in gas costs and productivity loss by working from home just two days per week.
- On Desirability – 59% of employees believe telecommuting at least part time is the ideal work situation.
PGI offers products and services to support the unique and complex challenges of their enterprise customers, with fully managed solutions that simplify collaboration amongst employees, customers and partners.